Friday, December 7, 2012

I Hate Everything

I hate everything.  I hate today.  I hate those happy people with their stupid trees and cookies.  I hate my choice to leave Babylon Tower.  I hate the stupid day I just had.  I hate the fact that I can't leave today behind.  I hate that Che Guevara has taken up residence in my stupid uterus and is plotting Uterine Guerilla Warfare and I had to pretend while at work that I was a happy person while stupid bloody uterine massacre made me a cranky unhappy goblin.  I hate that I brought a coworker to my weird teeny home and my dog Mavis got so excited she peed on my bed.  TWICE.  I hate that my headphones don't work.  I hate that I'm listening to an amazing mix made 10 years ago that isn't digital [because it's a mixed tape] and I can't upload it to share.  I hate that I haven't done laundry in three months and have shit to wear tomorrow and have to get creative with what the fuck I have left.  I hate that I have crushes on some people I work with when I know better.

I REALLY HATE THAT I HAVE NO FUCKING HEADPHONES.


But holy mother of fuck I love Joy Division. This amazing cover of Love Will Tear Us Apart [incidentally one of my ultimate favorite songs] by Squarepusher is currently playing as I type and it's making the madness of today ease and throb. Throb, throb, thrummm.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...