Monday, September 24, 2012

Mary Belle



A dear dear friend of mine that I once lost is on the precipice  of being found.  I have missed him so much and his voice in my life has been severely absent.  To dream of a long lost friend, to wish with all that you are of their return and to hope that this new chance constellation will be the orbit that brings your planets back into balance... there are tears, there are shivers... there is pleading, internal and celestial.  Let me welcome your orbit back into mine, I embrace your atoms and give forth my own in return.  There is only love, please this time let's orbit in harmony.

Wouldn't it be so amazing if someone heard? I would be so happy if someone listened.


Star Horse - Mary Belle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...