Saturday, February 4, 2012

Uncomfortable Truths

After a very long spell of hibernation and reflection, the last few weeks of non-stop energetic encounters have been an intoxicating trip.  So much fun but, and there's always a but, I have to wonder if I've stayed too long at the party.  Just like Pinocchio's Pleasure Island, I fear I'm inches away from turning into a gigantic ass.


It's probably not a surprise that I'm fairly opinionated and ferocious at times with expressing these opinions.  Foot in my mouth disease does not even fully illuminate this propensity.  Extreme in nature and usually existing at either end of an epic frenetic emotional spectrum.  [Not quite as epic though as Kristen Bell].  Which makes for great reality tv but doesn't bode so well for every day life.  One day my hope is that diplomacy will be a way of life and not such a laborious conscious exercise.  That the intuitive receptive part of myself will outwit the feisty fire dragon.  Growing pains suck.

Current aural obsession.

Dråpe - Shimmering

Dråpe - I Would Never

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...