Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Words That Maketh Murder

Suburbs, bridal shower, kids, older ladies who want us to have kids.   This is how I spent my day, which for me is a recipe for Cranky Central.



But PJ Harvey's latest Let England Shake makes me feel a little better.  On Battleship Hill is also so epic and awesome.  Thanks Polly Jean I can always count on you. 

Yeah yeah yeah... Hating on the kids, suburbs and weddings I guess makes me a terrible person but c'mon!   How much oohing and aaahing do you have in your system?

[Disclaimer: I love my friends and for them I would move mountains.  In this case I am the mountain so for her...]

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Colin!! You're back! I meeeessed you so much! Look at all those exclamation points. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...